Sunday 18 January 2015

Black Jumpsuit

Photos by Ileonora Yosifova

In winter be sure to cover up yourself so you don't end up sick and ugly, tied to the bed. So you should consider getting a jumpsuit to suit your needs (suit...suit, get it?). For this outfit I went for more of a smart look by combining the romper with a blazer. But you can still rock it with this long jumpsuit in a club. I promise, taken from my personal experience from New Year's Eve. I like mine a lot because the black colour elongates my body. Of course, I can't go on with all-black. So cheers to the neon green, which balance things out.
Outfit: vintage jumpsuit
H&M blazer

2 comments:

  1. mmm that green though! <3

    x
    Emery

    ohyeahemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love the demo on DIY awesome ring shots, my favorite part of this post by FAR is your explanation of your CZ stone! that is such a beautiful story, and makes me respect you even more than I already did! Damn, grrl, you're awesome. Also, looking through those gorgeous green stones, the Gaspeite pretty much jumped off the page at me screaming your name. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Stud Earrings

    ReplyDelete