Saturday 28 March 2015

Earth Colours


Being in the transition from winter to spring, my wardrobe choices fall in neutral colours. Not too dark, yet not too bright shades put me in the right mood to be out and about on the streets. It does sound a bit weird but don't you ever feel like you want to be dressed in harmony with the environment. Now having a second look at the photos, I detect similarities between myself and a tree, with these brown heels and this Zara green dress. Oh, this is the point when I start typing nonsense. Just enjoy this earth colour outfit. :)

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! That olive is a gorgeous tone! (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful and a hreat model ;-) i wish i could have a chance to shoot some photos of yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice words! About the chance - if there is enough will, we can make it happen :)

      Delete
  3. Love this color and dress cut on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. As much as I love the demo on DIY awesome ring shots, my favorite part of this post by FAR is your explanation of your CZ stone! that is such a beautiful story, and makes me respect you even more than I already did! Damn, grrl, you're awesome. Also, looking through those gorgeous green stones, the Gaspeite pretty much jumped off the page at me screaming your name. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Stud Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  5. as seen as i very loving this diy marvel captures of rings. my luckily post by this Far.....
    Civil War

    ReplyDelete